SupperFood achieves the BRC-certificate 2016
Quality and food safety are priorities for SupperFood. Keeping the BRC Agents & Brokers certificate for 2016-2017 is in line with our ambitions and our private label business with leading retailers and industries in the following product groups:
- herbs & spices (single and mixes)
- dressings (chilled and long-lasting dressings)
- sauces (peanut sauce, paste, chili sauce, chili, wok sauce and soy sauce)
- meal components (fried onions, seroendeng and grated coconut) and
- peanut products (peanuts, peanut paste, peanut butter and peanut sauce).
The last time we worked hard to optimize our processes even further to meet the increasingly stringent requirements of BRC and our goal to be a leader in our industry. We thank our employees, suppliers and service providers (including KTBA and ISACert in particular) for their contribution and are very proud of the result.
BRC (British Retail Consortium) Global Standard is a leading safety and quality certification program used by more than 22,000 certified suppliers in 123 countries. Originally this quality standard has been developed by British supermarkets to assess their suppliers. The certificates are issued by a global network of accredited certification bodies. Many European supermarkets have these directives adopted in the field of quality and food safety.
More information about BRC can be found at www.brcglobalstandards.com.